Super VAG 3.0 ISCANCAR Scanner Update Instructions
ISCANCAR Trouble Code Scanner is a handheld (No need connection with PC) diagnostic tool used for almost all VW and Audi via several protocols, including KWP1281 (K-Line), KWP2000 (K-Line) and KPW6000 (CAN).
Here share ISCANCAR VAG Code Scanner Update Tips:
To begin with, you need to download Super VAG ISCANCAR Update Tool.
Note: Do not pull out USB connection line or shut off computer power supply;
Video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdvCZG8-64s
1. To begin with, make sure connection with internet;
2. Unzip “ISCANCAR2 Online Update Tool” and to open the file;
Then extract “ft232” zip in the “ISCANCAR2 Online Update Tool” file;
3. Connect ISCANCAR device with PC via USB connection line;
4. Then it will automatically found new hardware for installation;
5. Select “ft323” file as best location path;
7. To see whether a good connection between ISCANCAR device and computer;
8. Run ISCANCAR Update Tool V1.25;
9. Click the button (mark red) to start online update;
10. Wait for update successfully; it needs to take around 10 minutes to finish the whole process.